- Implementation of specialist technologies: architecture definition, Big Data, solutions development and tool implementation.
- IT strategy and governance: strategic IT plans, IT servicing, Project Management Office
- Risk and regulatory management: cybersecurity, data quality and data governance.
- Recent graduates or final year students.
- Solid academic record.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- At least B2 of German and knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset.
- Advanced user of programming languages, databases and software engineering techniques.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
- Ongoing training plan, with approximately 10% of business turnover spent on training.
- Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses and language courses.
- Last year our staff as a whole received over 200,000 hours of training spanning more than 500 courses.
- Clearly defined career plan.
- Internal promotion based solely on merit.
- Partnership-based management model offers all professionals the opportunity to become part of the Firm’s group of partners.
- University : we maintain a close relationship with the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Social Action
Deutsch - Englisch
Beginn: ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organisational and process-related advisory services, targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We currently have a multidisciplinary team (functional, mathematical, technical and systems integration) of 2,500 professionals.
We operate through 27 offices, 13 in Europe, 13 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four major geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).