Park Central, 40/41 Park End Street
OX1 1JD Oxford
Link zur Homepage
Oxera is looking for a graduate Economics Analyst to be based in one of our European offices to support the projects and business development initiatives of our Regulation and Market Design team.
Regulation & Market Design Analyst
Oxera Consulting -
With a reputation for credible and insightful analysis, our experts advise companies, policymakers, regulators, courts and lawyers on a range of economic issues.
Drawing on our knowledge of the entire regulatory process, we help companies to build robust cases to engage regulators, while assisting regulators themselves to design strategies and incentives that lead to optimal market outcomes.
• close collaboration with colleagues and clients in resolving complex economics issues in regulation;
• conducting empirical and quantitative analysis in Excel, Stata, R and/or Python;
• writing of reports, presentations and other articles, independently or in conjunction with others.
• candidates should have an excellent academic record, with an undergraduate degree (essential) and a postgraduate degree in Economics or Finance (preferred). A solid background in microeconomics is also desirable;
• excellent problem solving abilities and analytical skills;
• knowledge of programming languages such as Stata and/or R;
• highly motivated and committed team player;
• in addition to excellent spoken and written English, fluency in a second European language is preferred, and is a requirement to be based in offices other than Oxford, London, or Brussels;
• relevant work experience is desirable
What we can offer you:
• highly competitive salary and bonus package with comprehensive benefits;
• a multinational work environment, with the option of employee mobility across our offices;
• a collaborative working environment, with client exposure from day one;
• the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry;
• a structured career path;
• first-class, hands-on learning and structured training and development opportunities.
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen der Informationstechnologie